Friday, November 27, 2009

WORD up!

I just won NaNoWriMo!!!!
My novel is, so far, 50,236 words, but there is still a bit to be written before the story is actually done.
I really enjoyed doing NaNoWriMo, and I wish I had started doing it a few years ago. It was good for me to get back in the habit of writing and forcing myself to push through even when there were times I didn't want to. I'm so proud of myself now and I think I'm going to go post it as my status on facebook!

In Harry Potter news, I have started the Fourth book, "The Goblet of Fire," and am enjoying it very much. I've read a few other books in between, but I can't remember what at the moment! (My brain is all jumbled with happiness from WINNING!)

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving yesterday and that you got to spend some time with your families and enjoy some great food! I know I did!

No comments: