Thursday, February 21, 2008

Books and Blogs

I've decided I need to write more, as well as read more. So I'm turning those two things into a project/challenge for myself. I've already made a list of the books currently in my bedroom waiting to be read and as I slowly trod through them, I'll be writing about them here. Hopefully this will happen more than once a week, but I can't promise anything.
First up is Augusten Burroughs' "Running with Scissors." I'm only a few chapters in, but so far I like it. I think I'll have more to say when I've read a bit further into it. Once I'm finished will it be worth it to rent the movie?
Throughout the course of this project, anyone reading this might notice that I can't keep a straight line of thought. So if you get confused.. it's not you, it's me. And I'll always try to end each day with a little something to think about.. For instance, who was the first person to hire Kathy Bates, and why?

No comments: