Thursday, October 7, 2010

Promises, promises

I cannot for the life of me remember the last book that I finished. I am almost done with the following books: Thirteenth Child by Wrede, Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters by Standiford, and Blame by Huneven. Blame is not a YA book, and it is written in a really strange POV. Also, I can't really say that I like the main character whatsoever. But for some reason, I am really into finding out what the plot twist is, since it has been alluded to so much, and with so much of the book left, it can't just be about Patsy feeling sorry for killing two people. Sigh.

I think the reason I haven't been reading as much is my iPhone. I am addicted to it. Instead of reading on the train, I play games. And I haven't been reading much at home either, partly because of homework and partly because I have been getting headaches all the freaking time. Sometimes it's so bad that my vision goes blurry when I change my focus.

The movie review plan was put on hold, because we took forever to send back our old netflix DVDs and get the new ones I added to the list.

I have started writing in a more journal-type way again, though. It has been really good for me, I missed writing personal entries, which are very different than the book reviews I post on this blog.

There are a few books that came out in the last week or so that I am really excited about, they are:
Where the Truth Lies - Warman
Girl, Stolen - Henry
Her and Me and You - Strasnick

I will have to head over to B&N this week to see if any of them are in yet, but so frequently when I go there on a mission I am let down. Here's hoping!

No comments: