Friday, September 4, 2009

So close

I am so, so close to being done with "Redwall." I only have about 50 pages left, but I have the feeling they're going to be pretty intense as the battle gets amped up, Matthias encounters Asmodeus the snake, and I'm assuming many of the creatures Matthias has encountered throughout the story (Sparrows, Shrews, the cat, Captain Snow the owl) will come back in to play an integral part of the fate of the Abbey.
Usually I wouldn't write about a story so close to finishing it, but I had to put the book down and get ready to go to The Killers concert tonight in Boston. I'm very excited to see them live, though I have no idea who is going to open for them. We shall see.
I JUST WANT TO FINISH THE BOOK THOUGH!
Going to try and get ready quick and maybe I'll have time to finish reading before my friend gets here for the concert.

No comments: