Sunday, August 30, 2009

I Certainly Do Love Lists

Soon you will all (all zero of you) come to realize that I love lists. Correction, I love making lists, I don't necessarily love abiding by them or actually doing the things on said lists.
Here's my list of books I want to buy, some already released and others that are coming out in the next few months:

Books Already Out:
The Key to the Golden Firebird - Maureen Johnson
Devilish - Maureen Johnson
Vacations From Hell - Johnson, Bray, Clare, etc
When You Reach me - Rebecca Stead
Love is the Higher Law - Dvid Levithan
Break - Hannah Moskowitz
Another Faust - Daniel and Dina Nayeri
Hate List - Jennifer Brown
The Miles Between - Mary Pearson
The Hollow - Jessica Verday
How To Steal A Car - Pete Hautman
Pretty Little Liars - Sara Shepard

Books Yet To Be Released:
Sept 1st - Catching Fire - Collins
Sept 22 - Pretty Dead - Block
Sept 22 - Going Bovine - Bray
Sept 29 - Liar - Larbalestier
Oct 5 - Fire - Cashore
Oct 6 - Leviathan - Westerfeld
Oct 19 - Goth Girl Rising - Lyga
Nov 10 - WTF - Lerangis
Nov 24 - Deadly Little Lies - Stolarz

Jan 2010 - Scarlett Fever - Johnson
April 6 - The Unwritten Rule - Scott
April 6 - Will Grayson, Will Grayson - Green & Levithan
April 20 - The Six Rules of Maybe - Caletti

I realize this list is rather ambitious, especially considering my already lengthy list of books I already own and need to read, but it is just too hard to not buy books. But buying books has to be better for the greater good than buying shoes, right?

No comments: